Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Friendship"







I was studying at Naresuan University ,Faculty of Management & Information Sciences or M.I.S ,Majoring Tourism . There are 78 Students majoring Tourism . During 4 years in Naresuan University .We always do activities together either out station or join an Education trip in main destination in Thailand .I remembered whenever we are travelling we were happy ('cause happy to be Travel ) and sad ('cause have to spend Money) Someone did asked me , "why do you study in tourism ? what do you get from study in tourism ? From travelling am gained experience which is very importance for my study.However,at first I have studied about management , Procedure of Tourist F&B ,Transportation ,Communications, attractions .I understand about tourism industry .



Secondly , I really be able to enjoy an edutainment(Education+Entertainment) which is my vision and experience .As the slogan quoted by Francis Bacon "Travel is an enemy of ignorace" . At least, that experience most valuable thing to me . That's my friendship . Not only I appreciated the friendships but I really admired all of them . Whenever I remembered the memories of being studying in university .I hope can turn the time again ..... Keep in touch....














No comments:

Post a Comment